To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the United Kingdom
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland)*
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Work in the Financial Advice sector**
* To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an
80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal,
independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted
in the number of employees or included in the survey process.
**Companies that have wider functions may enter, but only for the part of the business that works directly in or with the financial advice sector. For instance, a bank can enter on behalf of its financial advice division, but not on behalf of the company as a whole.
Applicant must indicate whether they are a Financial Adviser Firm, or a Financial Adviser division of a larger organisation.